GitHub - UltimateHackers/Diggy: Extract enpoints from apk files.
Diggy can extract endpoints/URLs from apk files. It saves the result into a txt file for further processing.
You can also install it for easier access by running
After that, you will be able to run Diggy as follows:
Note: In the installed mode, results will be saved in /root/Diggy directory while in normal mode the results will be saved in the directory you ran diggy from.
- Injecting Metasploit Payloads into Android Applications – Manually
- Droidefense - Advance Android Malware Analysis Framework
- GitHub - vincentcox/StaCoAn: StaCoAn is a crossplatform tool which aids developers, bugbounty hunters and ethical hackers performing static code analysis on mobile applications.
- GitHub - abhi-r3v0/Adhrit: Adhrit is an open source Android APK reversing and analysis tool that can help secuity researchers and CTF enthusiasts alike. The tool is an effort to cut down on the amount of time spent on reversing and basic reconnassaince of Android applications.
- Bypassing Android Anti-Emulation, Part (III)