A curated list of awesome projects, libraries, and tools powered by Frida.
What is Frida?
Frida is an open source software.
More info here.
Table of Contents
Talks & Papers
Powered by Frida
- Aurora - Web app built on top of Frida
- CloudSpy - Web app built on top of Frida
- CryptoShark - Self-optimizing cross-platform code tracer based on dynamic recompilation
- diff-gui - Web GUI for instrumenting Android
LobotomyLobotomy Fork - Android Reverse Engineering Framework & Toolkit
- Appmon - Runtime Security Testing Framework for iOS, Mac OS X and Android Apps
- Fridump - A universal memory dumper using Frida
- frida-extract - Automatically extract and reconstruct a PE file that has been injected using the RunPE method
- r2frida memory search
Your contributions are always welcome!
Also, if you notice that a listing should be deprecated or replaced:
- Repository's owner explicitly say that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
More info on the guidelines
- Back That App Up: Gaining Root on the Lenovo Vibe « Threat Research Blog
- Injecting Metasploit Payloads into Android Applications – Manually
- Early Warning: ADB.Miner A Mining Botnet Utilizing Android ADB Is Now Rapidly Spreading
- Studying APK reverse engineering by breaking the anonymity of BlindSpot app
- Analyze Mobile Banking App TLS/SSL Traffic